A study commissioned by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found that guns were used defensively between 60,000 and 2.5 million times a year.Continue reading “CDC pressured by gun control zealots to bury stats on guns used in self-defense, downplay firearms as possible crime deterrent”
California DOJ drops defense of SB 1327
Tonight, we learned that the California DOJ will drop its defense of SB 1327. This is the law that attempts to shift attorney fees to force parties and attorneys who challenge gun control measures to pay the State’s legal fees. CRPA and others filed a lawsuit to challenge the fee shifting provisions of the law (South Bay Rod and Gun Club v. Bonta).Continue reading “California DOJ drops defense of SB 1327”
Inland PAC fights for gun rights close to home
- Inland Empire Gun Owners PAC battles new gun laws, helps get concealed weapons permits
Any place can be a safe space
Creating a safe working environment
What states such as California and New York can learn about guns
More people than ever have concealed handgun permits. A new report from the Crime Prevention Research Center, which I head, shows the figure now stands at 22.01 million – an increase of 488,000 since last year. Whereas gun ownership surveys may be affected by people’s willingness to answer personal questions, concealed handgun permit data is the only “hard data” we have on the prevalence of guns.Continue reading “What states such as California and New York can learn about guns”
Another day, another court decision against New York gun control
United States District Court Judge John L. Sinatra Jr. granted a temporary injunction against a New York gun control barring the licensed carry of a concealed weapon on private property.Continue reading “Another day, another court decision against New York gun control”
Sensible gun logic
- If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be as peaceful as Mayberry, USA.
- The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.
- Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo. Seriously, folks, if we were the problem, you’d know about it real quick.
- When JFK was murdered, nobody blamed the rifle.
- The National Rifle Association murders 0 people and receives nothing in government funds. On the other hand, Planned Parenthood murders 350,000 babies yearly and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.
- I’ve no problem with vigorous background checks when it comes to firearms. But, while we’re at it, let’s do the same when it comes to immigration, voter I.D., and candidates running for office.
- A man who left 300,000 guns for the Taliban has the gall to be lecturing law-abiding gun owners about gun control.