More people than ever have concealed handgun permits. A new report from the Crime Prevention Research Center, which I head, shows the figure now stands at 22.01 million – an increase of 488,000 since last year. Whereas gun ownership surveys may be affected by people’s willingness to answer personal questions, concealed handgun permit data is the only “hard data” we have on the prevalence of guns.Continue reading “What states such as California and New York can learn about guns”
United States District Court Judge John L. Sinatra Jr. granted a temporary injunction against a New York gun control barring the licensed carry of a concealed weapon on private property.Continue reading “Another day, another court decision against New York gun control”
- If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be as peaceful as Mayberry, USA.
- The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.
- Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo. Seriously, folks, if we were the problem, you’d know about it real quick.
- When JFK was murdered, nobody blamed the rifle.
- The National Rifle Association murders 0 people and receives nothing in government funds. On the other hand, Planned Parenthood murders 350,000 babies yearly and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.
- I’ve no problem with vigorous background checks when it comes to firearms. But, while we’re at it, let’s do the same when it comes to immigration, voter I.D., and candidates running for office.
- A man who left 300,000 guns for the Taliban has the gall to be lecturing law-abiding gun owners about gun control.
Today, Gun Owners of America (GOA) and Gun Owners Foundation (GOF) secured a preliminary injunction in federal district court against most of New York’s poorly named “Concealed Carry Improvement Act.” This follows GOA and GOF securing a temporary restraining order against the law in October, which was frustratingly blocked by a federal appeals court.Continue reading “NY ruling will have enormous implications across the U.S.”
New York gun control advocates are enraged after a Trump-appointed judge blocked an unconstitutional gun law from taking effect and then raked Democrats over the coals for attempting to “eviscerate the Bill of Rights.”Continue reading “Trump-appointee blocks NY gun law, says Dem legislature ‘may not eviscerate the Bill of Rights’”